These noodles were SO delicious! What I like about them is that they’re perfectly seasoned and don’t need additional sauce. I served them along with pan seared chicken breasts and roasted broccoli. I did a simple roasted broccoli with olive oil and minced garlic. But if you want the full parmesan cheese experience, you can try the Parmesan Roasted Broccoli I shared several months ago.
- 16 oz. Fettuccine, Linguine, or Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded or grated)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to box directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and dried parsley and stir to combine. Turn off heat.
- Add pasta to skillet and toss to coat.
- Add Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. (If it’s not enough cheese for your liking, add more!)
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve!