While I’ve been #SocialDistancing, I’ve been trying new recipes. I LOVE fresh vegetables! When I saw this recipe, I just had to try it. Hope you like it as much as I do!
- 6-7 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the broccoli and olive oil in a large zip close plastic bag and shake to coat. Add the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the bag and shake to coat. Use your hands to rub the bag and help the coating to stick to the broccoli.
- Spread the broccoli in an single layer on the baking sheet, picking up any coating that’s on the bottom and sprinkling it over the broccoli as needed. Bake for 12 minutes. Then, stir and flip the broccoli. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender.